Wednesday, March 5, 2014

One in a Thousand

My knitting and spinning time slips through my fingers like water.  Because of this:


The second I sit down to enjoy a fibery pursuit (or eat my dinner) a tiny person wants something, needs something or hits someone.  Every once in a while I want to flee far and fast.  Occasionally I find this - one photo out of nearly a thousand that The Tiny Dictator took with my iPad.  There were lots of ceiling shots, blank wall photos and solid black box after solid black box because she had the iPad laying on the sofa while pushing the button over and over and over.  But amongst those 997 shots of nothing was this gem.

I. Would. Really. Like. To. Knit.  Please go away.  But I can't say it.  Because these days are one in a thousand and they will be over before I realize I should miss them.

No comments:

Post a Comment