Thursday, March 6, 2014

I Should Be Overcommited

I like to say yes to things.  Me please pops out of my mouth way too easily.  I am a joiner.  As of late I have committed to so many things that I should be committed - overcommited.

I have been signing up for test knits like a lunatic.  I have been promising handspun yarn to virtual strangers.  I still owe someone a knitted lace scarf.  Then... this:


A sample knit for Louet North America.  It's a nice shawl.  Now, for no other reason than I seem to commit at the worst possible times, I need to (get to?) knit it.  I do get to keep that lovely smokey grey GEMS you see in the photo as compensation though!

After I make it through this round of commitments I am committing to the commitments that count:
- Knitting for me.
- Spinning for me.
- And yes, NewFangledDad I will finish your sweater.  Finally.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I love that shawl. If it becomes a reality for sale you must let me know......Ali

    ReplyDelete