Friday, August 14, 2015

A WIP A Week

I love the excitement of starting a new project. Choosing a pattern, selecting a yarn, dreaming about my beautiful new knitted thing.

And then I start another. And another. And another.

I have a stack of WIPs that could keep an army of knitters stitching furiously for months. I still love the pattern, appreciate the beauty of the yarn and want the beautiful new knitted thing yet there they sit in their sad pile scolding my lapsed attention.

How do WIPs happen?
  1. Vacation knitting! I. Should. Cast-on. Something. New.
  2. Haircut knitting. Hat.
  3. Ummm... this yarn was on sale?
  4. Mystery knit-a-long. Just say no.
  5. I'm going to knit holiday gifts for the whole family this year. hysterical laughter
  6. People knit things at knit night. And I want them. A lot.
  7. People knit things online. And I want them. A lot.
  8. Ummm... this yarn is a limited edition colorway?
  9. Stripes.
  10. I just don't have anything to knit. shifty eyes

But how to get them done? A WIP a week.


This is a very (VERY!) small sampling. I'll work on them, a WIP each week.

2 comments: