Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Aptly Named

I am getting ready to cast-on a new project!

Delicately slides an abandoned pile of in-progress projects out of sight.

A new-to-me designer, Cindy Garland, is having a KAL (knit-a-long) in her Ravelry group Wild Prairie Knits, for a beautiful two-color stole pattern called Vacillate.

I feel like the name has jinxed me. I have been sorting through my abundant stash for days trying to choose two colors with adequate yardage. Cast-on is September 1st, so I need to make a decision soon.

Vacillate [vas-uh-leyt]
verb (used without object), vacillated, vacillating
1. to waver in mind or opinion; be indecisive or irresolute:
Her tendency to vacillate was making yarn selection take a very long time.
 
Help me choose, will you?

Posh Yarn




















 

Tinctured String

 

Jade Sapphire

No comments:

Post a Comment